Please help me by click here, thanks

Friday, May 20, 2016

Some random post

Assalamualaikum, hey there.

I want to write, I want to talk and I want to feel good. Don't get me wrong, I do feel good but sometimes it's just not our day. It's almost one year since me being single after 6 years on a long distance relationship. I find being single is quite good. First, I get to have my own time with myself. I noticed that being single make me want to explore more things in life. Before this, I just texting, texting and texting. Now, there are no person to text with me! So by that, I need to avoid my boredom and I start read more books, watch good films and I started play guitar! Guess what, I bought one. Hehe. Like I said, it just give time for myself and with my heartbroken I started to play with art more.

When night comes and everything sound quiet, I read Lang Leav. Her book fit me well. It just me inspiration to write poem.

Why I am writing here? Actually, there is a lot to say. A LOT till I decide to keep quiet. Silent people make the loudest mind, right? What I know, I want to write. Write sometime good.

No comments:

Post a Comment